Are You Interested In:
securing your financial independence?
earning extra income over and above what you're currently doing?
working from home so as you can prioritise family & lifestyle choices
adding to the family income to cover choice of schools, family holidays or other extras?
having 'residual income', income that continues whether you are working or not?
securing your retirement and/or the long term finances of your household?
Well, you're not alone!
Kim Kiyosaki ~ Women Empowering Women
“The Next Economic Boom will not be
from the Internet, China or India, but from Empowering Women”
~ Kim Kiyosaki, entrepreneur, author of the bestselling book, Rich Woman.
Kim Kiyosaki is an entrepreneur, investor and advocate for women. She heads up a global team supporting women in achieving financial freedom through investing and business. Kim is also the wife of international bestselling author, investor and entrepreneur, Robert Kiyosaki, and is well positioned for a global view of Women in Business.
In her book, Rich Woman, Kim goes on to explain some of today's realities for women and money. The shocking stats for women read something like this:
- Of the women over 50 about 47% are single and needing to provide for themselves.
- Women’s retirement income is less than that of men because a woman is away from work force caring and raising the family for an average of 14.7 years as compared to 1.6 years for men.
- A recent Australian study women on average are paid 17% less than men regardless of qualifications and education leaving less in the kitty.
- 50% of marriages now end in divorce and in the first year after that divorce a woman’s standard of living drops an average of 45%.
Not good news!
In addition, 'historically', or maybe 'traditionally', women haven’t always been ‘money smart’
You could say we’ve:
- Married for money or stayed in bad relationships for money
- Left the financial decisions to men or ‘experts’
- Think we’re not ‘smart enough’ with money so stay passive in money management areas
- Choose jobs or careers for flexibility in child-rearing or to prioritise husband’s career, rather than satisfaction or income potential
- Often choose security over money
- Been well-known for shopping??
- Been worried that we can’t be ‘spiritual’ AND wealthy
Unique Set of Circumstances
Women often have a unique set of circumstances to work with including having children at home and perhaps needing to provide an extra stream of income to the household. For the career woman there is the glass ceiling (yes it still very much exists) and the desire to do work that provides an outlet for their passion, not just provide an income. They also have unique strengths in the area of business and currently are leading the way on a global scale.
Today, more than ever, women need to be financially savvy.
~ Donald J. Trump
Women's Strengths in Financial Matters may not be as well known, but they're, documented and growing!
Recent Stats for Women in Australia:
- Women own 585,000 of the 1.9 million small businesses.
- Women own almost half of all home-based businesses and one-third of businesses operating from other locations.
- Women setting up business from home is the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy.
- 46% of women run their businesses from home – a 20% increase in the last five years.
- Women make or influence 80% of all purchasing decisions.
- Women owned businesses have less external debt, are more profitable and profitable much earlier than those owned by men.
Source: Women's Network Australia
Living a Life of Significance
It's innate for women to want to make a difference, to want to give back to be a part of something greater than themselves. Imagine yourself having choice and autonomy to run your everyday workday from a position of your own values, treating your partners & customers in the way that resonates for you.
It's often said that challenges in both health and finances are the two areas which cause the most stress for the average person – stress at a level that causes them to lose sleep. Imagine having the power to offer something to assist others in taking charge of their health naturally and improving the bottom line financial stability and abundance of the household! That's for me!
Imagine Partnering with a Company with this Culture:
“Financial wellness is more than diamonds and riches. Our company is not your typical business.
We attract, support and encourage people who live by their heart and soul first.
Wellness is about how you live your life and treat other people, knowing there is something bigger than just you.
It starts with an inner peace that develops into outer actions.”
~ Mannatech Inc
"Aside from the relentless pursuit of self-empowerment and
leaving a legacy, the opportunity to assist women in empowering themselves in wellness & finances is the single most driving factor for this 'Women in Business'"
~ Sharon Whiteman