Mega Trends Converging are Creating the Perfect Storm of Opportunity
Mega Trend #1
The Wellness Industry & Mannatech ~ The Perfect Chemistry for Success
This is an exciting time to get involved with wellness. The industry is exploding with opportunity. Doctors, industry experts and the general public have shifted their views from treatment to prevention and proactively providing our bodies with what they need to stay healthy. Between 2002 and 2007, the wellness industry grew 150% from $200 billion to $500 billion annually.† Mannatech is leading the charge in offering a suite of natural, plant-based nutritional products to help you and your loved ones enjoy the quality of life you deserve.
Did you know that a recent article in Time magazine suggested that for the first time in the last 100 years, our children may have a lower life expectancy than we do? Obesity has surpassed smoking in it's affect on health and early death. Chronic diseases are increasingly reported as being 'lifestyle choice based'… a trend we can do something about. Something is certainly wrong with our state of health today. It’s never made more sense to become a wellness champion.
Mega Trend #2
Baby Boomer Explosion
Approximately 7900 Americans turn 60 each day. That's more than 2 Million per year, and 40% of them only have $10,000 in retirement funds. Four out of five boomers plan to keep working in retirement. We've even heard some declare that 'death' is their exit plan . Kind of funny and then again not funny at all…
FACT: Half of all baby boomers plan to start a new career in retirement!
Mega Trend #3
Social Media Evolution
Many people question whether Social Media is a fad or it's here to stay. Let's compare it to how long it took other media to reach 50 Million users:
- Radio – 38 years
- TV – 13 years
- Internet – 4 years
- Facebook – 100 Million users in just months
If Facebook was a country, it would be the 4th largest in the world!
- Facebook currently has over 350 Million active users
- More than 700,000 active Facebook Business Pages
- 70% of Facebook users are outside the US
- Twitter has 75 million user accounts and averages 27.3 million tweets per day
- LinkedIn has more than 50 Million members worldwide
- 70% of bloggers organically talk about brands on their blogs
The Goods and Bad News is – Good News AND Bad News spread at the speed of light! 🙂
Mega Trend #4
Business Married to a Global Cause
Otherwise known as Social Entrepreneurship – which differs from 'Cause Marketing' in that it is not simply giving financial support from business profits to existing charities, Social Entrepreneurship is a fully integrated program in the business structure of the company calling on people's of aligned purpose and vision and together their efforts work with the design to directly impact a global challenge.
- Paul Newman – Newman's Own has donated $280 Million + to charities
- Yoplait – Annual 'Save Lids to Save Lives' campaign
- MannaRelief – providing advanced nutrition to orphanages & charities around the world
- Tom's Shoes – 'One for One' program – with each pair of shoes bought, Tom's donates a pair of shoes to a child in need
- Mannatech – 'Give For Real' program – with each monthly order of specific nutrients, a undernourished child will be fed for a month
Mega Trend #5
Home Based Business Boom – Smart People follow Growth Trends
- The fact is each week 175,000 people are choosing to take control of their financial future and are establishing a home based business
- According to Paul Zane Pilzer, a leading US economist – "We are in the midst of a boom in home based business, and it shows no sign of slowing. The 21st century will become known as the 'age of the entrepreneur' with 10 Million new millionaires being created in the next decade in the US alone."
- Robert Kiyosaki says "The number one thing people can do to increase their wealth is to start a part-time business."
What are the benefits of a Home Based Business?
- Business you can get started in your spare time
- Proven business model
- Low capital investment
- No employees
- No boss!
- Global footprint – doing business globally
- Dedicated teams of support for your success
- Potential tax benefits
- 2-5 year retirement plan, rather than 40 year
Mega Trend #6
The Next Millionaires
Paul Zane Pilzer explains in detail why the 21st century will be known as the age of the entrepreneur, and how you can stake your claim to being one of these next 10 million millionaires–especially if you are in direct selling, technology, home-based business, product distribution, or an emerging trillion-dollar industry like wellness.
In his book, The Next Millionaries, he explains how old models of opportunity in physical distribution have given way to new opportunities in intellectual distribution, defined as teaching people about products or services that they didn't even know exist. And, drawing on Pilzer's 33 years of experience as an entrepreneur and employer, it explains how to use your past to find your place in the new economy and your ticket to becoming one of The Next Millionaires.