Making a difference. Making a living.
The "Perfect" Business?
Word of Mouth recommendation by someone you trust is the most accepted form of advertising… We do it every day without thinking – but don't usually get paid for it. As a matter of fact, recent research has shown the 78% would trust a referral from someone they know over advertising.
And what is this?? it's called Referral Marketing…
Network marketing is simply an alternative, but highly effective method of distribution.
Where the capital business costs of multi-layered warehousing.retail and sales forces are replaced with a model which goes directly from the single corporate, manufacturing and distribution centre direct to partnered individuals in the field who are education and marketing force. Thus the distribution of typically 42-44% of costs are re-directed direct to the field in generous and equitable payment plans.
Network marketing is the embodiment of sharing information with people you come in contact with and market to, and earning an income for that effort. . . and in this case of this company the information is breakthrough and life-changing.
If you are looking to help people, help yourself, and like teaching and learning. . . then read on.
Robert Kiyosaki says "While a network marketing business is not for everyone, the industry continues to grow as a powerful financial force in the world today. The industry should be given an objective look by people concerned about doing business in the future as well as concerned about their own personal financial future".
Are You a Candidate for Network Marketing?
The Two Essential Reasons to Join a Network Marketing Business
Reason number one is to help yourself.
Reason number two is to help others.
If you join for only one of these two reasons, then the system will not work for you.
~ Robert Kiyosaki
Take a moment to take stock, consider your answers to these questions:
- Are you totally satisfied with your current professional career and lifestyle?
- Are you absolutely convinced that your current earnings and investments are sufficient and secure enough to produce long term income?
- Are you happy with the pace and daily routine of your life? Can you balance your time with personal and family priorities the way you’d like?
- Is your current career satisfying and rewarding? Are you content that when it’s over you will be able to point to achievements and contributions you are proud of and will be remembered by?
If you answered 'no' to any of these questions, read on. . .
The Greatest Opportunity
There are 100's of network marketing companies out there, says Blair Singer, author and educator, but only a few good ones. In addition to choosing a good company, success depends on the business leaders enthusiastically engaging in their own personal development. The more they develop their self-mastery, the more successful they will be in their finances, relationships, and all other areas of their life – a good networking business system teaches this.
When new leaders are in touch with their own potential, and the better they learn to articulate and communicate, then the better they will be in their business. . . a good networking business system teaches this also.
As Rich Dad outlines, the Cashflow quadrant is E (employee), S (self-employed), B (business), I (investor). Network marketing is B – business and owning your own business has the best opportunity to build wealth. Very importantly, the start up finance to get into a network marketing business is very low, compared to the money you would spend on a traditional or conventional business. Also unique about networking, the support is high. You have a team of people with like minds, dedicated to matching your drive and vision for success.
"The Greatest opportunity to build a business and get money to invest in yourself is in network marketing". You need a unique product, a strong company and personal drive. This combined with personal development + sales and communication development = revenue development".
These skills that you learn in network marketing are skills you will never learn at school. And remember, you don’t need any sales gene to succeed in this! The essential skills for success are basic life skills – communication, relationship, emotional management, teaching others and above all caring about the people you are dealing with.
Networking – The New Profession
Don’t confuse the old Network Marketing with modern professionals. Notable business men and women are now recommending Direct Sales and Network Marketing.
Recognise these faces?
Sir Richard Branson, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki & Warren Buffet are all:
- buying NWM companies,
- recommending NWM businesses or
- integrating NWM distribution arms into their current companies.
These are 'the trend-setters' in global business – watch their actions and trust their recommendation!
Professor Charles King PhD is professor of Marketing at the University of Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA.
"Network marketing is an approach to sales and entrepreneurship so powerful that traditional companies are now borrowing it's best features to apply to their operations. Unlike other sales channels, network marketing will not only survive the e-commerce revolution, but it will thrive because of it. These New Professionals are now finding an opportunity to fill in the missing pieces of that portrait of success and happiness they have been working so hard to perfect" (Professor Charles King PhD)
With it's emphasis on a flexible business opportunity, access for all (low start up costs and overheads), and the value of residual income, network marketing responds to desires to be financially free now as well as planning for solid security upon retirement".
The Coming Network Marketing Boom
For the first time in history there are solid, logical, verifiable, reasons for you to believe in a forthcoming network marketing boom. Eight reasons, in fact—any one of which could result in a significant expansion of network marketing in the US alone over the next few years. And these eight factors will soon be coming together to create a "perfect storm"—the convergence of powerful economic, demographic and psychological factors all hitting at the exact same time and place.
Finally, you and I can honestly make the claim that there really IS a "network marketing explosion" on the horizon. It absolutely will happen, and here’s why:
The Eight Reasons
- The Economy – specifically the end of the Industrial Age and the boom of the Information Age. What’s bad economic news to most people is good news to network marketers. And there’s a lot of "good news" today.
- Demographics. Not only is the pool of eligible prospects increasing at unprecedented levels, but that segment of society most ready, willing and able to pursue network marketing is also exploding.
- Wall Street. Securities investors look for companies and industries that are about to rise up fast, and they are looking closely at network marketing right now.
- Supply and Demand. The greatest inhibitor of our industry’s growth the last few years has been a huge supply-side glut of networking opportunities. That’s already changed.
- New Blood. Our entire industry is about to go into momentum for the same reason individual networking companies enter momentum: a massive influx of folks who’ve never been in network marketing before.
- Positive Media Exposure. If the mainstream media could only find a way to make money from this typically non-advertising industry, would they have a much greater incentive to promote the positive side? Yes, they would. They’ve found a way.
- Government Regulations. I know it sounds scary; it’s not. In fact, more and better laws will be the #1 legitimizing catalyst to the network marketing explosion.
Last, and certainly not least:
- Current Trends The current, positive and powerful growth trends of the network marketing industry itself.
Interesting? Exciting? You bet!
Leadership Through Understanding
The most successful in network marketing are leaders who develop the art of listening to and connecting with the feelings and motivations of the people in their team. That skill builds empathy, which builds trust, and long term, successful business relationships are built on that trust.
A great leader learns to see, understand, genuinely care about and believe in the potential that lies within each person in their team. Empowering others always starts with understanding them. We are not all created the same – we don't all react to the same situations the same way. Most importantly though, we all have the potential to grow more.
You can push people, but real leaders are out front, providing the inspiration, choosing their future, clearing the path for others and anticipating and removing the obstacles that may stop their team from achieving their potential.
Are you such a leader? Or, a leader in the making?
First Step – Make A Choice
If you answered ‘no’ to any of the questions at the start. . . the first step is to make a choice to change that situation. It’s not an overnight process – it requires vision, self-education, mentoring, new skill development and determination. . . but the results are worth it.
Our Health, Wealth & Happiness Report is a fantastic resource to assist you in gaining clarity and establishing your priority steps to make your desires changes.
Remember, while I believe every household should have at least a part time residual income business, network marketing as a Full-time Income Business is not right for everyone. Our next step together will simply be to:
- continue the education process
- ascertain as to whether there's a fit for our team and business
- ensure you have adequate information to make your right choice from a fully informed position