The Key Criteria to Support You in Assessing a Business. . .
When planning for your financial future through assessing a business opportunity, business professionals measure the opportunity against a business formula. A business formula measures a company or business against certain standards which give an indication as to its likelihood for success.
Consider these key criteria:
- Is the Company a market leader?
- Are the products cutting edge, unique, protected?
- Is there science to validate the products?
- Is it in a long term growth market?
- Who is the Company? Is it Strong, Stable?
- Is the Company looking to expand its markets?
- Will it create residual/passive income?
- Is the compensation plan balanced between personal rewards and rewards for team development?
- Is the compensation plan globally seemless?
- What is the risk vs rewards ratio? ie How long will it take you to break even from your initial investment and ongoing overheads?
- Does the company have a mission of 'giving back' or an opportunity for 'personal fulfillment beyond financial reward' that you feel aligned with?
- Is there success partners & training programs to support you?
Mannatech is more than a fast-growing, research-driven wellness company. We’re a company with a culture of giving. Our mission is to help people achieve a better quality of life in the three areas of greatest consumer concern: wellness, weight and fitness, and skin care.
- Global Leader in Glyconutrient & Real Food Technologies ™
- Good Manufactturing Practices
- 14+ years of safety monitoring
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- NSF certification
- Bringing Disruptive Technology to the World
- Corporate events
- Proven tools & training
- State of the Art Laboratories
- Products based on solid science
- 60+ patents world-wide
- Published in Research & Business Journals
- Proven product efficacy – case studies, case series, clinical trials
- Exceeded 3 Billion in cumulative sales
- Debt-free company
- Award-winning plan
Living A Life of Significance
“Financial wellness is more than diamonds and riches. Our company is not your typical business. We attract, support and encourage people who live by their heart and soul first. Wellness is about how you live your life and treat other people, knowing there is something bigger than just you. It starts with an inner peace that develops into outer actions.”
Why Business in Wellness?
- Comprehensive introductory web-based Marketing & Business Training
- Experienced personal coaching and mentoring
- Marketing support and training from your direct business partner
- Weekly mentoring, training and introductory conference calls
- Extensive library of educational audios, DVD’s and other resources
Collectively, they have a culture of giving and care – care for you, for your goals and for your success!
This is something I learned from Robert Kiyosaki… "Choose a business by it's potential to earn income for you, rather than by how much it costs you"
Often I wonder if we should charge more to partner in a network marketing business… typically it is less than $1-$2000 – and the majority of individuals looking for what they'd consider a 'serious' business, would be looking at mortgaging their house or using their life savings and thus overlook NWM.
The potential return on investment in choosing a solid NWM company will simply look too good to be true to the uneducated… but it's not! Educate, educate, educate yourself!
Choosing a Network Marketing business in partnership
with the right company is the business of today and tomorrow.
~ Sharon Whiteman