Why Choose A Home Business in Wellness?
It's as simple as this… Imagine Having a Home Business Where:
- you have the opportunity to tap into ‘The Perfect Storm of Opportunity’ – where multiple growth markets align to offer the most powerful force in the modern business age to propel your business
- one of the side effects is being more healthy, having more energy, stronger immune system now and into the future!
- the more you inspire others to choose wellness in health & finances, the more you prosper as well…
- you can start alongside what you’re currently doing and increase your cashflow while working from home
- you don’t have to mortgage your house or risk current assets to get started
- you have products to help young children eat lots of fruits and veg and stay healthy
- you have a successful team and system dedicated to your success
- your income returns are directly proportional to your efforts – you have control over how much you make!
- you help yourselves and others with the most unique and efficacious wellness technology the world has every seen
- you have fun, grow personally and work in a team doing the same
- you have access to brand new, unique technology to fight the growing obesity problem in a healthy & sustainable way
- if you follow the simple steps, it’s a ‘no-brainer’ and you can enjoy a 200% ROI (return on investment) in 3-4 months through an award winning plan
- you’re partnered with a team and company that is active in bringing nutrition technology to underprivileged children and orphans around the world (over 100,000 children in 85 countries to date)
Our Taxes Support Big Pharma
I'm aware that we are speaking to a global audience here.. but currently in Australia, if you want to take a nutritional supplement program you are paying full price. But if you want to take a pharmaceutical program it is at minimum partially subsidised and paid for by our tax dollars. Now, this is an incredible privilege we have living in this western world, especially for the situations where drugs are necessary. However, it is also incredibly short sighted.
The biggest health care savings will be made in educating and supporting our community to learn about wellness and take personal responsibility & action where they can. It is possible to moderate current health challenges without the use of toxic drugs. Implementing a wellness program alongside their western medicine regime (Integrative Health) will consistently minimise the amount of pharmaceutical support that is needed. In addition, as our communities learn more about how to take wellness action early, they will experience a much more healthy entrance into later years where are health care dollars are really stretched.
Every Household Deserves One
This is a strong statement! You could be saying, Sharon NO way! I'm happy with what I'm doing or I'm not good at business or I don't know anyone,,, Let me explain.
The science is solid now – we no longer can sit back in today's world and expect to maintain health & wellness in the long term. The stats are everywhere, and they're SCARY! We'd all be aware about the big killers – cancer, heart disease, diabetes etc… Many however may not have heard about the risk for our children, the generation to inherit our world. Science is showing that this next generation of children will be the first generation to not outlive their parents! Parents are not supposed to bury their children.. it's supposed to be the other way around! It is simply SO urgent to be doing something about this.
The bottom line is, in addition to making great lifestyle choices, a high quality supplement plan should be part of EVERYONE's daily regime. SO, why pay full price? Even if you have the income of your desires, doesn't it make sense to choose a high quality range of supplements which can be fully or partially subsidised by a referral and/or business system.
A Subsidised Wellness Program Simply Makes Dollar Sense! In addition to the burgeoning health challenges of the modern world, there is unprecidented financial stress on the average household budget. Financially savvy and proactive individuals are looking for high quality product ranges that have referral programs to offset the expenditure. These are high quality products, which they know they'd feel great about telling friends about whether there was a referral bonus attached or not!
Modern Households Are Minimising Financial Risk
The financial benefits of having a part time or full time residual income coming into the household are incredible. From the same perspective of being proactive with wellness, being proactive with finances is both equally important and equally intelligent. Similar to the destabilisation of health in the modern world – there has never been a time of more financial unrest on the planet. We are seeing households, businesses and governments crumble in financial distress.
Imagine the security in your household if you had an extra few hundred or few thousand per month coming in the door? Imagine the difference to your situation should the unforeseen happen with your regular income. A residual income home business is the modern day income insurance program.
I used to be a critical care nurse, and I loved that career too – and knew i was making a difference in the world every day. But, there came a time for me personally, where I knew that western medicine was only part of the full picture for health and wellness. I also knew I needed something more for my health. I've been sharing wellness as a career now for over 13 years… and it's simply fulfilling to do so. I have residual income and I get a raise when I help more people either earn income or enhance or protect their wellness too. In addition, I am partners in a real estate investment company with multiple properties – and I'm grateful for them, but it's our residual income business that underpins our financial security.
Steve, my BiW business partner, also has a career he respects and values – he's currently in finance. Having said that, Steve has appreciation for residual income and the lifestyle choices that a six figure income offers him in his GenX/Y goals!
It's probably not only making sense to you – you might be thinking like I did, this is common sense! Let us know! Where are you at in minimising your health and financial risks in your life…